Monday, June 1, 2009

The Beginning of Something New...

So here it is, I've never been one to want to blog; never been one to desire to spend my thoughts online. Yet I found out today as I was updating the element Section of the church website, I find my thoughts make more sense when I type them out - 'cause reality is I'm not going to write them down - so let the blogging begin.

The question now becomes what is it I should write - er - type about?  That which is close?  Well that then is obvious and the topic thus becomes one of my two passions in life at the moment - Cassandra Lynn - soon to be my wife.  I find that no right to type about - only because that is for me to keep for my wife. 

So onto my second Passion - I will start from the beginning - my heartbeat is to see people's lives be restored - to raise leaders and to impact the lives of those around me.  See it isn't enough for me to just talk about the greatness of God and hope students get it - I WANT THEM TO EXPERIENCE IT!  If I were to pick two words that I think defined this - Passion and Character!  I want my life to be marked by those but also want the students' lives to be transformed by them!  

Anyways that is just a tidbit about me. In the days, weeks, months, and maybe even years to come there will be more things to come!  Much Love & Good day!

-Aaron Denn

No comments:

Post a Comment